DeJean Noland, LLC. has extensive experience in real estate closings. We represent buyers or sellers in commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Real estate is the biggest single investment most of us make, and it involves layers of complex paperwork. Sellers and buyers must agree on both price and terms, and buyers must find the right financing vehicles and protections, including inspections and warranties. Our goal is to ensure you are entering into an agreement that you fully understand and that protects your long-term interests.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Representing clients at closings
- Preparing and registering all legal documents
- Investigating the presence of liens that could be registered against the property
- Reviewing the terms of a mortgage to ensure it is in our client’s best interest
- Resolving title or succession issues to make certain our client has a clear title that is rock-solid